Because it's scary out there. We've just had this huge snow storm with two snow days in a row. Now, I'm not complaining that there was no school because that was awesome, but there are some pretty terrifying driving conditions out there! I don't want to go anywhere! Driving through the streets is like driving through melted butter and on a washboard at the same time... There is a lot of fishtailing going on. Our power also went out the other day. It was already dark outside when it happened, so it was rather dark in our house. Nobody had power anywhere around us. Normally when the power goes out it just flickers or its just for a few seconds... but it was out for at least an hour and a half. We were able to track down one flashlight... one. So my mom decided to go to the store to buy some leaving me and my brothers alone in the scary dark house. We lit a few candles and sat in the living room. I hate the dark, and is case you didn't know, candles don't give a whole lot of light even if you have like five! The only time I don't mind the dark is when I'm sleeping or when I'm watching a movie. Sitting in a dark house with no power with a few flickering candles casting weird shadows on the wall isn't very fun... especially when your brother says "Hey are all the doors and windows locked?" So you say you aren't sure and then you are the one voted to go around and the check the entire house in the dark... I love electricity. And the stores had no power so we couldn't buy anymore flashlights. And don't even get me started on the amount of shoveling....
Random Thing: Jeeps are invincible.
No comments:
Post a Comment