Sunday, November 6, 2011

Questing, a Promise, and a New Name :)

Yes actually, I do realize that my blog now has a new name.  And yes, I do realize that I haven't posted in quite some time... but I'm back!  So let me tell you about what's been going on and hopefully all of your questions will be answered.
          The reason that I haven't posted in forever is because I was questing.  Yes, I was on a quest to pass my Junior Year of High School.  Whilst questing, I found it rather difficult to keep everything balanced, thus, the empty blog.  But, now that I have successfully completed my quest, and made it through a hectic summer vacation, I am available to blog once more!  Though, I must admit that I don't really think about my blog, but I promised my bestiestiestest friend in the entire world that I would update my blog and keep on doing so....  So I will  :)  And as I continue to write this post I realize that I am really enjoying myself so that is some initiative to continue blogging (haha i almost typed clogging there!  Note:  I do not know how to clog, nor will I probably ever know.  I don't really have the desire to know...)
          And finally, the title change.  Life has changed.  A LOT.  So many things have happened.  People have come and gone, some of them have changed, I've tried new things (good things if you were worried), I've started a new chapter in my life (I'm not sure if I like it yet), and life, I've realized, is sort of random at times!  But I think that's why I love it!  Thus, Randomocity Lifeness (Thank you Cousin for giving me the name).  And as cheesy as it sounds, its true!  
          Goodness!  As I write this I realize that there is a lot I want to say.... Yes, I will continue to blog because I have a lot to say :) and a lot of random things to tell you about :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment